Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moving Day

So this is the big day! For me anyway. I am nervous. Am I ready for this? Am I prepared for the commitment of blogging a book? There is so much more to it than I ever dreamed. But I do believe God wants me to do this, so I cannot just ignore it. I must press on, one shaky footstep following another.
And not only am I about to blog my book, named “Brokenness to Beauty,” but I’m doing it on a new blog site, my new “address.” I’ve spent untold hours setting up this new blog, also  named “Brokenness to Beauty,” and though it is still not finessed the way I’d like (and I’m still looking for someone to help me do that), I’m going to take the plunge and start directing people to it.
So, to start reading my blogged book, and any future posts I write, here is my new address: brokennesstobeauty.wordpress.com  . Once there, please become a Follower or contact me on one of the contact or comment forms. If you are on my email list to notify you of new postings and want to remain on that list, or be removed from it, let me know that too!       
If you have trouble getting to the other blog, please leave a comment for me on this blog site and I’ll try to help out!

See you over there at my new blog, Brokenness to Beauty, http://brokennesstobeauty.wordpress.com/ . (For some reason the links won't work so please cut and paste the URL into your browser ... I hope I said that right!)

No comments: